Enroll NOW for Classes
For auto-renew classes leave a request for which class time(s) you’d like in the Order Notes section.
Classes are available monthly in 4-week blocks. Take one or two classes per week for four weeks. Classes begin in the first week of each month. See schedule for dates.
Class size is kept small for optimal attention. Sign up early to guarantee your spot.
ZOOM Class Set up:
We want you to have the best experience possible. Here are some tips that may be helpful for your first class.
- When taking a ZOOM class with Elaine, please have a hard wood chair or bench available to you. When sitting with your feet on the floor, your knees should not be too many inches above or below the height of the bench.
- Wear comfortable clothing. If possible, lighter colors make it easier to see the lines of your body.
- Be aware of where your camera is. You will be going from sitting, to lying down, and sometimes standing. We can help with any adjustments needed.
- You know your environment best. Please mute yourself if you feel there will be distracting background noises. You can always unmute yourself at any time, or when asking a question.
- Have two balls nearby!
- Check your links early if you have any concern. Once the class starts, Elaine is unable to leave to send links.
Any questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
NEW STUDENT SPECIAL
Get 10% OFF one month of ZOOM classes – Code: FIRST10
What People are Saying
“I Feel 10 Feet Taller”
About Miracle Ball Method Classes
Classes are held on the Zoom App. You will receive information on how to access after purchase.
A Miracle Ball All Levels Class benefits both the beginner, as well as the more experienced student. The advanced student has time for deeper responses as they are reminded of the specific directions that reconnect body and brain. The beginner gets the basics necessary to make the improvements they want to feel in mind and body.